Saturday, November 11, 2006

Bloggon me batan

Salaaam sabkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Namaaasateeeeeeeee Mallesh anna
Arrey once hamere prof bole kilaas me

If you want to bath, go out side and bath
you cant bath in my class.
So let us aaal do bataaan

Well hum bhi bloging me bismillah karliye bavaaa, aab padne walooon ki kismattttt
Kyuuuun ki aagayi and chaaa gayi Rahamat

Baachaa Darmat
Here is Rahamat

So how is everrrryone
Alllllright every one (only v v few people ) wanted to know my experinces being back
so ur demand
is my comand
aap ki farmayish ,
nampally me numaish

Wow cant wait to be in Numaish

So for all you people far and far
Life baheyr is bekar

Big expesive pharin kaar
Din bhar laooo tarkari bazaar

Bahar jitna bada ghar And darooo diwar
Wutne ich ban jate malik makan se nauukar

Cut n paste, cut n paste kare to milte paise char
Lekin kahan hai haleem IN iftaar

safedi ki jhankaar
rin lagaaoo bar bar , lagataar

NY HOW SINCE U aal ARE bezar
Thats y reading my pavitr vichar

Sob logaan Please wahin rahoo yaar
Yahan aab humari hai sarkaar

Well , phil wakhat to hum gurgaaon me hain
we came to visit india, to show off our nanhi pari Aliza Zikra, but chewing gum ki tarha chipak gaye. Still living out of suitcase and family gave us aasra and sahaara but even they ran out of patience. I did my first diwali and eid after a long long time in India. that was fun


my must see recomendations for all u far off peoplaaan
Angrez(drop all u are doing go watch this)
Lage rahooo (ok this line is mine aaa.........,Bhaai agaar mai spell check karegaa to word kya karegaa)
Golmal
ahista ahista
fanaa
n much more to come

I shall keep u posted what is new n happening
n u all keep dutyfully jalling n bhooning

ok Aliza is tossing and turning
I need to get bck to chaukidaring

Jai jaawaan
Rahamat -E- Kahakashan

Border less insaan
Rahamat -E- Kahakashan

Aliza ka maaa n kaan (makaan)
Rahamat -E- Kahakashan

Hindustan ki azeem o Shaan
Rahamat -E- Kahakashan

Jarda and meetha paan
Rahamat -E- Kahakashan

Laughter challenge me pehlaa sthaan
Rahamat -E- Kahakashan

Will do sab ko pareshaan
Rahamat -E- Kahakashan

Can never rhyme with Shaitaan
Rahamat -E- Kahakashan

Sea food me jaan , machii n prawn
Rahamat -E- Kahakashan

Alright shabba khair
Anupam Kher

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mubrook
i found it very funny.
so are you in Gurgaon or in Hyderabad?
Have you joined some intelligence agency and are at an
"undisclosed location"?
take caree
Khalid

Anonymous said...

Well done!. Though I am of a different age to the Blog phenomenon(probably belong to the "Umrao Jaan" age-salaaaam!) I had to first know what is the defintion of a Blog- and once I found out what it is then I read again and again and enjoyed the stuff!.
Angrez ! Khudkushi kar lenge! Wordsworth ke khabar par ja ke bhi angrezi ka fana kardiya! wah!beti ! wah ! acha kiya! But with 1billion audiences and 6million Hyderabadi-Hinglish understanding people- I dont think you will have difficulty in reaching out.
But I happened to have spent the half of my life time with the True English(Gade Murde), if I were to tell them that there may be new versions of English- some of them- might consider heading towards the English Channel or Atlantic Ocean- God knows for What!.
Anyhow keep up the rhyme and slang and keep us amused.I may not be a rival as I still hold the good values- For what purpose I do not know myself. As they say Old habbits die hard- I think I have to kill my self then or pay Rs.1000/- for a kashmiri to do the job.
On a lighter note duas to Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiza.
Many Thanks
Uncle Valijan

Anonymous said...

Bonjour w....
what does bataan mean? Please add translations for all your faithful unhyderabian non hindi speaking fans.
Take care
I'm on the wait for your next update!
Laurence

Anonymous said...

Na bhaigiri bhali na gandhigiri ...sabse bhali hai yaaro TIGERgiri.

Charminar ki khasam, niagara ke paya nahari yaad agaiee, angrezaaa bhi sharam se bala hisar(for all non hydros...bala hisaar is at Golconda Fort)) par se kudjainge ye padke....bagare baigan aur mirchi ka salan jaisa thikaaa tha aapka blog.

Dhakkan college ko aap par bahut fakhar hai .....

Keep up the good work!!!!



keep coming in...

Lage Raho HyderabadiTiger.

Sania Mirza aur hyderabadi biryani ke chahane walau ko hamara bhi Salam.

Abdur Rasheed.

Rahamat-E-Kahakashan said...

Really appreciate your response and shall be adding in more masale dar biryani talk sooon

Unknown said...

Slalekoom, khairiyaaat. Kya yaro dikhrey nai..... blagan likhraiyn..likho...
hamarey baava ke kalaje mein proffesor bole Aap ki rahmat, hamari kismat- "Ragmat ye katkataan" katey :p
Rahmat bole toh....: she adds a new dimension to the word intelligent....not your average bookworm and yet a very
intelligent girl..contrary to the fact that you might suspect her of being a serial
killer, shes not.. [lol]shes very sweeeeet n adorable....if you wanna be on her good side, pls ensure u have loads of
Junk food (not to forget pani puri).
Great going sis and the baaaatan was a real fun & to the fact that
u might find this more to be a testimonial rather a comment :D
-- have fun tataaa, waiting for the more masale daar biryani baatan...
ur lil bro
Zafar
www.mp3yug.com ;):p